Thursday, March 26, 2009

Linnecards Card-Ability Challenge #4

This is the first card I have worked on in over 2 weeks. My little boy and I have both been sick. I feel much better, but he still feels a little under the weather. We have had such pretty springtime weather for the past few days, but it is raining out today. Maybe it will help my tulips to bloom.
This is the second time I have joined in at the Linnecards Challenge blog. They always have such great sketches and this week has been one of my favorites. For this card I used: Paper-Making Memories, K by Marcella, and the Paper Company. The cute bird image is by Pink Petticoat. It is colored with Pebbles Chalk.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better. I told Amber today you hadn't posted anything in 2 weeks. So glad you are feeling better. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa! Love that little image and those pretty buttons! I need to check this challenge out!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete